Terri talks with Jacqueline about the Piloting Your Life book writing journey including how she got here, the process, what’s surprised her, and what readers can expect.
· Terri clarifies the purpose and premise of Piloting Your Life the book; it’s not just for investors and founders, and it’s not just about menopause
· Terri shares that she will include resources on the www.PilotingYourLife.com website (coming soon)
· Terri interviewed over 35 women from around the world for the book and conducted research for the book to, as Jacqueline says, connect the ideas in the book
· Terri talks about sharing the book with 17 beta readers and incorporating the feedback and identifying chapters for future editions
· Terri shares the writing process and how she battled imposter syndrome
· Jacqueline asks Terri about how the book came to be
· Terri shared what most surprised her about writing the book
Terri’s Key Takeaway
It’s never too late to do something for the first time.
References in the Podcast
· Women’s Startup Lab: https://www.womenstartuplab.com/
· Deb Morandin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/%E2%9C%B4deborah-m-5566577/
· Laraine McKinnon: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larainemckinnon/
· BizChix: https://bizchix.com/
· Katie Cross Ghostwriting: http://katiecrossghostwriting.com/
You can follow Terri on Twitter at @terrihansonmead or go to her website at www.terrihansonmead.com or on Medium: https://medium.com/@terrihansonmead.
Feel free to email Terri at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.
To continue the conversation, go to Twitter at @PilotingLife and use hashtag #PilotingYourLife.