· Terri shares why she wrote Piloting Your Life (the book) and what it’s all about
· Terri and Jacqueline talk about what to expect this season on Piloting Your Life (the podcast)
o Deeper dives into topics including sex, health, purpose, self-confidence, gynecology,
o Crew chats
o Stories from inspiration women who embody the notion of being the pilots in their own lives
o Areas not covered or just touched upon in the book (parenting younger kids in midlife, divorce, never having been married, etc.)
· Terri and her second child Rei have started a French food cooking journey and have started blogging on Medium under #ThymeandChampagne
· Terri asks the listeners to be on the ready to share their stories of being the pilots in their own lives each week
· Terri talks about her next book, Piloting Your Health, to cover health for midlife women
· Terri shares the idea of House Parties and how we can come together as women to build community, to begin to break the taboos and normalize the conversations around midlife.
· Terri asks for reviews on Amazon and Goodreads, asks for feedback, and asks for follows on Instagram @pilotingyourlife, Twitter @PilotingLife, and Facebook Piloting Your Life (the book). Soon: Pinterest and YouTube.
· Terri loves being 49 years old and learning something new and being able to bring all of her experience and knowledge and curiosity together to create her next big thing. It’s all coming together.
· Terri asks her audience to add Piloting Your Life to book club reading lists. Terri is available to speak at book club events either in person or virtually.
· Piloting Your Life is not just a book, it’s a movement.
· Terri reminds the audience that she is still consulting, doing expert witness work, and investing in digital health.
· Jacqueline comments on the challenges associated with guiding Terri’s marketing strategy since Terri has an octopus approach to life.
· Terri announced her first signing event at Pomegranate Seeds in Redwood City on Sunday September 8th from 3-5 PM.
· Terri suggested that listeners purchase Piloting Your Life (the book) as gifts for friends. Terri is willing to personalize, sign, and wrap in the cutest wrapping paper.
· Check out the book for the Flight Plan!
Terri’s Key Takeaway
Piloting Your Life is not just a book, it’s a movement.
References in the Podcast
· Piloting Your Life: https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/
· Lioness: http://bit.ly/PYL092019 Use the code: PILOT to save $25.
· Katie Cross Ghostwriting: http://katiecrossghostwriting.com/
· Ironhorse Vineyards: https://www.ironhorsevineyards.com/
· Lizzo on VMA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0RK_olDb4
· Missy Elliott: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missy_Elliott
· Hells Belles Burlesque: https://www.hellsbellesburlesque.com/
· Hello Divorce: https://hellodivorce.com/
· Julie Gordon White: https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliegordonwhite/
· Susanne Biro: https://www.linkedin.com/in/susanne-biro-executivecoach/
· True Wellth Podcast: https://www.brightonjones.com/podcast/true-wellth/
· Molly Alliman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mollyalliman/
· Bev Joyce, MD: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beverly-joyce-md-84292475/
· Manisha Thakor: https://www.linkedin.com/in/manishathakor/
· Beverly Ryle: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beverly-ryle-4310a04/
· #ThymeandChampagne: https://medium.com/@thymeandchampagne
· Imene Maharzi: https://www.linkedin.com/in/im%C3%A8ne-maharzi-439294/
· Elle-a-Table: https://www.elle.fr/Elle-a-Table
· Rachel Khoo: https://www.rachelkhoo.com/
· David Lebovitz: https://www.davidlebovitz.com/
· It’s Been a Minute: https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510317/its-been-a-minute-with-sam-sanders
· Lisa Health: https://lisahealth.com/
· Genneve: https://genneve.com/
· Pomegranate Seeds: http://www.pomseeds.com/
You can purchase Piloting Your Life (the book) on Amazon at http://bit.ly/PYL-Amazon, or you can go to https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/ to choose your preferred format and retailer and see other goodies.
You can follow Terri on Twitter at @terrihansonmead or go to her website at www.terrihansonmead.com. Terri blogs a variety of topics on Medium at https://medium.com/terri-hanson-mead.
You can follow Jacqueline on Twitter @TipsyCopilot.
Terri would love to hear from you via email at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.
To continue the conversation, go to Twitter at @PilotingLife and use hashtag #PilotingYourLife.