· Terri talks about how Flight Plan came about and how to use it to explore, experiment, and achieve our goals in midlife
· Terri and Jacqueline share how they use vision boards (spoiler alert: they view them differently)
· Terri completes a Flight Plan for putting together a plan to get as healthy as possible by the time she turns 50
· Terri and Jacqueline talk more about being intentional about connecting with other people, Snapchat filters, and video calls with friends
· Weekly challenge: create a flight plan, share it out on social media, tag @PilotingYourLife on IG, and learn from each other
· Get planning!
Terri’s Key Takeaway
Create your Flight Plans and begin exploring and achieving!
References in the Podcast
· Piloting Your Life: https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/
· Susan Bratton: https://susanbratton.com/
· More Sexual Vitality: https://moresexualvitality.com/
· Lioness: http://bit.ly/PYL092019 Use the code: PILOT to save $25.
· True WELLth Podcast: https://www.brightonjones.com/podcast/true-wellth/gretchen-rubin/
· Get your own Flight Plan: https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/flightplan
· Get Marlow: https://getmarlow.com/
· Piloting Your Life (the book) FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/277389409608299/
· Piloting Your Life IG: https://www.instagram.com/pilotingyourlife/
You can purchase Piloting Your Life (the book) on Amazon at http://bit.ly/PYL-Amazon, or you can go to https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/ to choose your preferred format and retailer and see other goodies.
You can follow Jacqueline on Twitter @TipsyCopilot and Instagram @jacqste.
Terri would love to hear from you via email at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.
To continue the conversation, go to Twitter at @PilotingLife and use hashtag #PilotingYourLife.