· Terri and Jacqueline discuss the power of transitions
· Terri and Jacqueline discuss how we as women can claim our power as women beginning with voting with the #powerofthepurse
· Terri and Jacqueline talk about how the world is generally not designed by or for women and how we continue to adjust and adapt to fit in
· Terri is encouraging women to claim our space in the startup and investor ecosystem and come together to create a more inclusive and diverse ecosystem
· Jacqueline talks about her story about not being good with money
· Terri encourages women to be unapologetically ourselves and asks, “What if we don’t give a shit?” We are here; get used to it.
· Terri encourages women to support, believe and stand up for other women; don’t be a drain on other women
· Terri rejects the notion of a zero sum game
· Terri wants every woman to do one thing for one woman every day in the month of October #liftnotdrag
Terri’s Key Takeaway
Ladies, like Dorothy, we had the power all along.
References in the Podcast
· Piloting Your Life: https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/
· Midlife Money Gal podcast: https://midlifemoneygal.com/category/podcast/
· Unraveling Pink podcast: https://unravelingpink.com/blog/
· Darryl Grant (Inspiring Connectivity) PYL episode: http://www.terrihansonmead.com/podcast/pyl064
· Invisible Women: https://amzn.to/2kuXvds
· Brotopia: https://amzn.to/2kJ39Jb
· Dame Magazine: https://www.damemagazine.com/
· Jennifer LeBlanc: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jenniferleblanc/
· Dough: https://www.joindough.com/
· @HeyBerna: https://www.youtube.com/user/HeyBerna
· Teri Ijeoma: https://www.linkedin.com/in/teri-ijeoma-3aa0757/
· Laura Lippman Whole 60: https://longreads.com/2019/07/16/whole-60/
· Kiki Mwiti: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kikimwiti/
· Women’s Venture Summit: https://www.womensventuresummit.org/
· Women’s Startup Lab: https://www.womenstartuplab.com/
You can purchase Piloting Your Life (the book) on Amazon at http://bit.ly/PYL-Amazon, or you can go to https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/ to choose your preferred format and retailer and see other goodies.
You can follow Jacqueline on Twitter @TipsyCopilot and Instagram @jacqste.
Terri would love to hear from you via email at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.
To continue the conversation, go to Twitter at @PilotingLife and use hashtag #PilotingYourLife.