· Meha talks about how we learn from our community and are able to apply these learnings within our own lives
· Meha suggests giving time and space to yourself to reflect on your own needs
· Terri and Meha discuss the grounding effect of daily journaling
· Meha shares how journaling helped her get out of a vicious spiral of negativity
· Meha discussed the research around the healing power of bringing pen to paper
· Terri and Meha discuss the power of community, listening to others and the importance of reflection, intention and action
· Meha encourages women to take the pressure off the long term when defining your purpose and meaning (ikigai) and appreciating the small things
· Terri emphasizes the importance of women focusing on their own journeys and learning through exploration, experimentation, and failure
· Meha reminds us that happier women make for a happier world.
Terri’s Key Takeaway
Bringing pen to paper slows the brain down.
References in the Podcast
· Piloting Your Life: https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/
· Silk & Sonder: https://www.silkandsonder.com/
· #LiftNotDrag 31 Day Challenge: https://medium.com/terri-hanson-mead/liftnotdrag-31-day-challenge-6395dc27e37b
· Pinterest #LiftNotDrag 31 Day Challenge: https://pin.it/62iluqdk226qal
You can purchase Piloting Your Life (the book) on Amazon at http://bit.ly/PYL-Amazon, or you can go to https://www.pilotingyourlife.com/ to choose your preferred format and retailer and see other goodies.
Meha Agrawal can be reached through Instragram @mehaagrawal and @silkandsonder and through the Silk & Sonder website silkandsonder.com. Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terri would love to hear from you via email at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.