Terri continues with her series on angel investing with a recap of her activities over the last week including her regular, weekly startup advising, her first syndicated deal, what a syndicate is, and the convergence of her work in life sciences and her investing.
- Terri recaps why she is doing this series of podcasts: create a mesh network of like-minded investors to invest in the startups and founders who aren’t necessarily getting the attention from mainstream angel and venture investors despite having very promising and investable startups.
- Terri talks in greater detail about syndicating her first deal on AngelList and what a syndicate is
- Terri shares details about her regular advisory meetings, various meetings with startup founders and investors, and how her life in life sciences is converging with her angel investing
Call to Action
Subscribe to one podcast or one newsletter and get into the groove of listening and reading. Feel free to reach out to Terri if you have any questions or comments or other suggestions for resources for new angel investors. PilotingYourLife@gmail.com
References in the Podcast
- The Guild: https://theguilded.org/guild/home/index.html#/
- Quinn Style: https://www.quinnstyle.com/
- Tech Futures Group: www.techfuturesgroup.org
- AngelList: https://angel.co/
- Sendaride: https://sendaride.com/
- Bolt: https://bolt.io/
You can follow Terri on Twitter at @terrihansonmead or go to her website at www.terrihansonmead.com or on Medium: https://medium.com/@terrihansonmead.
Feel free to email Terri at PilotingYourLife@gmail.com.
To continue the conversation, go to Twitter at @PilotingLife and use hashtag #PilotingYourLife.